OK, where does the time go?? I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last update. Gracie is growing! I weighed her today and she was just about 8 pounds. She is 20 inches long and changing every day. She is just amazing......Amazing Grace! She had a hearing last Tuesday and her birth mother didn't show up. Actually, we weren't expecting her, since we have no way of contacting her, and she hadn't contacted DFCS to find out when the hearing was. So now we wait until January 15th for the next hearing, where they will terminate the birth mother's parental rights, and she will be released for adoption. This will still take some time, but we are moving along quickly which is good.
Can you see the resemblance between Gracie and Manny? Took this shot the other night, and now we can celebrate more this week with the Red Sox in the World Series.....GO SOX!!

Some more flattering pictures of the cutie pie!!





Some more pictures of her room - I still have a lot of work to do, but it is so fun, and cute!!


No comments:
Post a Comment