
The beginning of December I took Gracie to South Carolina to visit with my old roommates from Wakefield, MA - Beth and April. April lives in South Carolina with her husband and their 3 kids, and Beth drove to meet us at April's from Charlotte, NC where she lives with her husband and 2 kids. So it was fun to get us all together and visit for a few hours. Gracie did great on the drive to and from, which was great. Here are some pictures from our visit. Mind you the pictures with the grown ups were taken by the kids, so sometimes we didn't know which one was going the snap the picture 1st. So unfortunately we are not looking at the same camera.



Michael, Grace and I took a little trip to Nashville, TN right before Christmas. We hadn't been to downtown Nashville before and since Michael has a baseball player playing at Vanderbilt next year, we thought it would be a good trip to take. Also, it is only about 4 hours away. Again, Gracie amazed us by sleeping most of the way to and from. We visited the Vandy campus, which was pretty much a ghost town due to finals and break. We got to go on the baseball field, and see the football stadium. We ate, and ate, and ate some more.....YUM! Then we went down where all the magic happens on Broadway where all the country bars are. It was during the day, but there were actually some live acts performing. We didn't take Gracie in anywhere, but hope to return again when we can enjoy it without Gracie in tow.
Christmas Day we woke up, had breakfast, and opened presents. We spent a relaxing morning at home and then went to Robert and Nicole Andrews' house for Christmas Dinner. We enjoyed playing with Jordan, who turned one in October, and brand new baby Jackson David who was born on the 17th. It was great to be with old friends and new babies!!
Here are just some cute pictures - how fun!!
My cutest monogrammed dress from Uncle Timmy, Auntie Melissa and Michael Costello
I LOVE bath time!
I love my Baby Einstein exersaucer...and I am getting the hang of how to make everything work...YEA!!
Look how quick I kick, you can barely see my legs!
Here I am watching Chad Hall for Air Force during a Bowl Game. I am starting to see a lot of sporting events in my future watching all my Daddy's past players!
I really don't like this tummy time thing, but I finally rolled over the other day...a whole new world!
I really like my gymini much better, I like to kick and grab at everything....so fun!
I don't know what they think I am going to do with this rattle thing....I think they called it a baseball and daddy has been talking about me being a righty....not sure about all of that!
I love to sleep like this, aren't I cute? And those socks my cousin Delaney sent me, so stylish!
My daddy is so silly, he cracks me up!
Happy New Year!
The Shaheen's


No comments:
Post a Comment