Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another great day!

If you are reading this post and you have no idea what I am talking about scroll down to the next post and read up.

I don't know what happened with the pictures on the last post, some of you couldn't see them, so I re posted them, I hope it worked.

We had another great day. Uncle Tony and Aunt Jen came over with all sorts of toys and clothes. Wyman loved throwing the football with Uncle Tony and attaching to his leg like a baby koala bear. Then Louise & Jessica Plagman came by with a great monkey blanket and pjs.

Uncle Tony & Wyman playing football -

Grace in her "little stinker" shirt -
Wyman with his new favorite blankie!
One of the many creations by Wyman today -


Gracie in the basket - Bath night was great here are some shots - I like how the parts are nicely covered up as to not have any X rated photos out there :)


Wyman had on his dog towel and Grace had a pink bunny one..I said kiss your sister and he said "Awww, no way!" So cute!


Wyman's sizes and needs - mind you these are our wishes and would be great...we love hand me downs or things you have that you aren't using anymore.

Casual Shoes or Crocs - shoe size 9 fits now - or 9.5 future

Fall/Winter Clothes size 3T we have lots of shirts, so need pants most of all

Red Sox or Patriots stuff - if he is going to be in this family he is going to like our teams!!

Toys - I think he has enough for now....Grace is loving all the trucks and balls!

Coloring books and big crayons, quiet boy crafty stuff for inside quiet time

Small kids table with chairs for playroom

Other things on the wish list....

TV/DVD combo for playroom - our spare tv is so old that we can't even hook up a dvd player to it and our vcr doesn't seem to want to work...and who has VCR tapes anyways!

Anyone who knows how to hook up another cable outlet in our play room.

A handy man that can install a door (either drop down stair or door from master bath) into our over the garage storage area.

Borrow a pick up truck to pick up some outside toys from a friend in Douglasville - just borrow, we will give it back :)

This is all I can think of right now....thank you SO much, we have loved reading all your emails and well wishes!!

Ta da....Superman! Thanks Louise and Jess! Amazing what a fabric cape can do to a little boy!

No comments: