Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet Caroline

I have been trying to get a video of this, but every time I try to take it, Grace looks at me and doesn't pay attention to Wally. For those of you not members of Red Sox nation, Wally is the mascot for the Red Sox. Our baseball family will recognize the Sweet Caroline song from our baseball games. This is so precious...she actually did all the stuff I suggested at the end. She is so sweet...I wanna eat her up! That is not a dead dog in the background, it is a stuffed animal wolf....LOL!



We had another great day. We went for a walk on a trail in Suwanee with Michelle & Dalton Redwine as we do every Monday. Poor Wyman, see the look on his face? He was really too big for the stroller and his feet kept dragging on the ground. We went to the car and he said "My feet hurt!" So we are back on the look out for a double jogger or maybe better a sit and stand stroller. So if anyone has one they want to get rid of, let me know!

Cuties in the chair. Remember how I could never get Grace to smile...now she is such a ham when the camera comes out!

OK, we have a red neck swimmin' pool now we have a red neck sand box. Michael asked me for some scissors and I didn't know what he was going to do with them, I look over the edge of the deck and he is slicing up a bag of play sand and dumping it in a big pile in the middle of our back yard. Well you can see we don't have much grass so what the heck! Not good, when you are going in for back surgery on Wed!!
I have GOT to get to bed at a decent hour, but I am nesting like a son of a gun and trying to decide if I want to strip my now sewing room down and turn it into a playroom...tonight! I think I need to get some sleep!!

Oh...during prayers tonight I asked Wyman his favorite part of the day and he said "Football!" We didn't do any football today...boy he won the lottery on the right Daddy! Tonight when Michael walked in he said "Daddy's home!" So awesome! I think I see a Tom Brady Fat Head right on his bedroom wall. For those who don't know what a fat head is...it is a life size picture of a sports player you can order and put on your wall :)

Thanks for everything...we are so blessed with wonderful families and a great support system here in GA.

Michael, Jodi, Grace & Wyman




No comments: